Sorry for being so behind on my posts...
I am about to pack for Austria this weekend, for the sound of music tour and enjoying small towns with Kristina's family that lives there. I will post Cinque Terre when I return. The US vs. England soccer game was unreal! Now I have to go watch Mexico vs. France. I can't watch the Celtics game (see what I did there) cause we will be on an overnight train. Who cares anyways, USA is playing again tomorrow!
Ciao,
Doug
Thursday, 17 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You should be sorry. I hoped your time spent abroad would make you more appreciative for things at home (i.e. hometown sports teams). I see you still have much to learn, my young Padawan...
ReplyDeletehaha! but seriously, have fun in Austria (Good day mate, let's put another shrimp on the barbie!) and watch as much world cup as you can. USA v Slovenia tomorrow!
Hope you are having a great time in Austria! I am jealous! The Lakers did it again! YIPPEE!!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you,
MOM